International Mining Alliance (IMA) has its own funds to directly invest in mining projects. IMA members and partners also invest in mining projects. If you are looking for investors for your projects, please feel free to send the relevant project information to us.
The basic project information required is as follows:
1. Project summary. The environment, geological mineralization conditions, mineral resource and reserves, ore body occurrence status, average grade, etc.
2. Relevant mining equipments and mineral processing equipments, plant construction, construction of tailings ponds and explosives warehouses.
3. Infrastructure, water, electricity and roads.
4. Directory of information and copy of relevant certificates.
5. Video and pictures of the mine area.
6. Price or cooperation mode.
The above are the basic requirements for the mining project information. IMA Secretariat will respond within 15 days upon receiving the information.