Services Scope of International Mining Alliance (IMA)
1. Organize mining technology research cooperation, key products, and equipment R & D.
2. Organize mineral rights information exchange, trade and cooperation so that the resources can be shared.
3. Provide investment and financing for projects and mineral rights of IMA enterprises.
4. Establish the network communication and information exchange for IMA members.
5. Organize or unite IMA members together to develop large mining projects.
6. Establish industry, academia, research interaction mechanisms among companies, schools, research institutes for IMA members and push IMA members to move to a higher level.
7. Organize all levels of innovative personnel training projects for IMA members.
8. Organize joint venture and cooperation between the financial institutions and provide industry consolidation, listing and financing for IMA members.
9. Carry out international mining cooperation and exchanges, organize IMA members to hold or participate in domestic and international mining exhibition, and foster and promote the influence and share of IMA mining products in the domestic and foreign markets.
10. Organize and carry out fellowship and public activities for IMA members.
11. Provide legal assistance and legal services for the IMA members.
12. Provide mineral rights handling and management services for IMA enterprises to invest in mineral resources in their countries.